Sunday, July 8, 2012

Headed for the Lake!

I have put in my order for a quarter of Purple Hindu Kush, quarter of Super Lemon Haze, and a quarter of Grapefruit Kush. This is going to be a fun week at the lake!

I bought a 34' motorhome to cruise the country in, and I need to test everything out before doing any real distance. This will be the first trip out in it - so I'm just mobbing out to a lake right by me. As soon as I know everything works as it should, and I don't need anything else. I'm out like a boner in sweatpants! I have a 47" flat screen mounted, 1000w THX surround sound, new tile floors - the "Puff Bus" is ready to rock!

I also just got a new laptop for the adventure - I got a Toshiba Satellite with the Intel i7 processor. This thing is beast! So I will definitely be blogging more often - as I'll have plenty of time to do as I please!

Until next time, thanks for reading, and stay high!

-BLL.

No comments:

Post a Comment